Professorecho $email_mailto ?> Phone +82 2 2220 2397
I am currently exclusively active in the field of computational genomics. In our workgroup we have ongoing projects in the areas:
- Big data genomic analyses
- Gene prediction and multiple sequence alignments
- High performance cluster analysis for Klee-diagrams
Interested students should contact me for more details and available opportunities in our workgroup.
In-place Merging Algorithm Benchmarking Tool
Below you can download a small Visual C++ project for benchmarking in-place merging algorithms. Some Notes:
- The zip file contains a Visual C++ 2008 project. However, the C++ code should be easily portable to other platforms/compilers as e.g. gcc.
- I created this project for getting an impression of the run-time behavior of my published in-place merging algorithms. Any use of this code in productive environments is, at least currently, not advisable.
- There comes a small documentation with the benchmarking tool. Some LNCS papers on algorithms implemented as part of the tool can be found here.
- A comprehensive description of the fully optimal in-place algorithms can be found here.
Download (Version 0.2 – 2011/08/03):
- ZIP-archive with Visual C++ 2008 project: benchmarking-v0.2.zip