Below you can download a small Visual C++ project for benchmarking in-place merging algorithms.Some Notes:
- The zip file contains a Visual C++ 2008 project. However, the C++ code should be easily portable to other platforms/compilers as e.g. gcc.
- I created this project for getting an impression of the run-time behavior of some recently published in-place merging algorithms. Any use of this code in productive environments is, at least currently, not advisable.
- There comes a small documentation with the benchmarking tool. Some LNCS papers on algorithms implemented as part of the tool can be found here.
- A comprehensive description of the in-place algorithms can be found here
Download (Version 0.2 – 2011/08/03):
- ZIP-archive with Visual C++ 2008 project: benchmarking-v0.2.zip
All code/executables on this page comes WITHOUT GUARANTEES OR SUPPORT. I am not responsible for any kind of damage resulting from the use of software/code offered on this page. By clicking on one of the above download links you fully agree with the conditions formulated in this disclaimer.